Often, when people here about blogging their mind goes to making money without considering the fundamentals.
Though you must make money in business but you need to get basic knowledge of what you are doing.
Not all bloggers know the basics of blogging; and they fall apart when they couldn’t cope with the challenges and competition.
There are a lot to blogging strategy which beginners must know.
WHAT IS BLOGGING
Blogging is process of writing article or interesting post to engage website visitors.
Blog is mini website or small portion on website created to educate website visitors about your site. When too many activities are going on, the site visitors may find it very difficult to understand the website. But with the advent of blog it’s pretty easy now.
Blog has now make audience communicate with admin freely and express their feelings.
Before, visitors may also get confuse; what exactly is the right place to click if the site is complex. Website like CNN, BBC, NY Times, SHOPIFY and the likes. That has changed completely today.
WHY DO PEOPLE BLOG?
People blog because of passion, money, news about website, information and education.
Now, many people start their businesses through blogging since you can stay anywhere globally to run your internet business without getting interrupted.
Because blogging is lucrative; you see Tom Dick and Harry want to blog.
Some back out after discovering the challenges.
Not everybody blog for money, though many do to make a living out of it. Article and news bloggers who are copywriters do it as passion others to inform their audience about new product.
Hence, there’re thousand and one reasons people delve into this lucrative skill set.
CATEGORY OF BLOG
- Personal blog
- Business blog
- Tropical blog
- Research blog
TYPES OF BLOGGING
12.E-commerce and more
BLOG CONNECTS AUDIENCE TO BUSINESS
- Blogging creates a platform for customers, clients and business owners engagement which provides easy interaction on both party.
- However, it makes clients know more about what they buy or what service about to get. Since internet has created interactive platform for people to communicate freely.
- We have about “150+ Million active Blogs including Individual and Business category” or more because thousands if not millions of blogs are created monthly, globally.
- It makes audience get personal contact with sellers and adequate knowledge about product.
- Also, they get constant update about a product.
HOW TO START A BLOG
This part is very important for beginners and newbies who want to start their blogging career.
My advice is, find a less dominated niche or field unless you want start with what your passionate about.
Niches like; digital marketing, health, tourism, affiliate marketing, news, lifestyle and music.etc
Then you create a responsive blogsite or pay for designer to build one.
YOU CAN CHECK : How to design website with WordPress in few minutes
QUALITIES A BLOGGER SHOULD POSSESS
- Must have intrnet knowledge
- Must know how to copywrite or have little copywrite skill
- Must be a content creator or hire someone
- Know the niche you want to blog
- Read a lot about your niche
- Join blogging forum
- Good communicator to interact with audience and reply comment
- Blogger must know a little about SEO and Search Engine Ranking
MONETIZATION AND PROFIT
Blogging is big business which can generate upto $100,000 monthly or as low as $1000 or less if you know what’s up.
There is competition in blogging, only smart and experience bloggers makes huge profit.
Moreover, big brands in blogging like Linda Ikeji (Nigerian) , Neil Patel, Greg Narayan, Seth Godin and Gary Vaynerchuks and the rest.
Monetization often takes a long time to achieve because you need large audience or blog followership.
EXCEPTIONAL DUTIES OF A BLOGGER
- Quality content surfing and creation
- Consistence posting
- Good number of daily visitors
- Google and other search engine ranking
- Guest posting on authority sites
- Quality back link creation
- Quality traffic
- Ready to invest on your blog business
HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR BLOG
- Google adsense
- Digital marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Advert placement
- Paid subscription
HOW TO STANDOUT AS A BLOGGER
- Be unique
- Create your path
- Join blogging forum
- Make research about your niche
- Don’t consider money first
- Ready to impart your audience
- Give unequal value, they can’t find anywhere
- Make your site standout
Like, share and comment this post if you think it’s helpful.
See you soon;
Stay safe in this period of CORONA VIRUS!